Drishti "stands quietly focussed" – a name that sets the precedent for a tranquil escape amongst serene bushland in the Sunrise at 1770 eco - estate. Drishti reminds us that holidays are not just for relaxation, but also for reflection and the development of concentrated intention to assist renewal in all aspects of our life.
Drishti is open, airy and welcoming, a modern home offering contemporary features while appreciating the simplicity of life amidst native bushland. Upstairs is the main living area with fully self - contained kitchen, indoor dining and a wide deck capturing breezes and filtered ocean views across Springs Beach. The numerous outdoor and indoor seating areas ensure that the whole family has space to sit and enjoy their holiday. A northern as pect, combined with high ceilings and bi folding doors make the most of the ocean’s cooling breezes to ensure comfort throughout every season.
If you are travelling with a child under 4 we like to advise guests that Drishti is designed with outdoor deck walkways which connect the main living areas to the bedrooms. Most of this outdoor deck has no balustrades since the drop to the sand below is only a few feet. If guests have children that are crawling or very explorative we encourage them to please check our website galleries to ensure that the home will suit their families. That said - we have had PLENTY of toddlers stay at this home and the parents reported no concerns as long as the children keep to the main living areas with doors shut. In addition, these properties may not be suitable for children who are prone to waking in the night and looking for their parent's bedroom
- 3 x unique pavilion style bedrooms + a bunk room with 4x single beds, each room with own ensuite.
- Air conditioning and black out blinds to all bedrooms
- Fully self contained modern kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Spacious, open lounge area upstairs
- Large TV room downstairs with kitchenette and front deck with seating area
- Rear BBQ deck with hand hewn serving bench overlooking the backyard
- Accommodates up to 10 guests (max 8 adults + 2 children)
- Short 2 minute stroll along the path to resort facilities including:
- 2x infinity pools overlooking the ocean (Springs Club)
- 2x tennis courts
- huge children's playground with flying fox
- volleyball court, half basketball court
- 10 minute walk to Springs Beach via beautiful boardwalk in front of Springs Club.
Lulled by the sounds of the ocean at night, Drishti is elegantly stated within this award winning eco - development and makes for an unforgettable trip away.
Drishti enjoys access to residential estate Sunrise at 1770’s world - class facilities, including 2 x 25m infinity pools, BBQs, tennis courts (bring your racquets and balls), volleyball court, basketball ring, children’s playground and 0.5m shaded wading pool for the little ones. Sunrise at 1770 also enjoys private access to 4 beaches including Springs Beach (voted Australia's Best Beach), Sunrise Beach, China Beach and Red Rock Beach. The southern estate facilities (China Club) and beach access tracks are approximately 1 minute’s drive from Drishti (it is a very large estate with a few steep hills). Sunrise at 1770 is located a short 5 minute drive from the main centre of Agnes Water where numerous restaurants, cafes, grocery shops and boutique stores are located. Drishti is located a 12 minute drive to Town of 1770, where trips to the Great Barrier Reef leave daily (weather permitting). Your perfect getaway awaits, book now
Some Body Corporate bylaws to note:- Maximum 3 cars permitted at property, no boats sorry
- Maximum 10 guests permitted at any property at one time
- Maximum speed of 30km/h throughout Sunrise gazetted roads
- Communal areas (namely pool areas) to be left as found and BBQs cleaned after use
- Strict rules regarding noise, no parties/ functions
- Sorry, no pets permitted within Sunrise
- Accommodates: 10
- Size: 450 sq m
- Bedrooms: 4
- Swimming Pool: 2